Re: Boss DD-20 review

To All Who Requested the Review-
    I am flattered that so many of you would wish to read this. I received
quick response from Kim Flint, and so it makes more sense to nip and tuck
the document and submit it to the web page than to spend the time sending
it
to all of you individually. If all goes well on my end, I'll have it
re-submitted to KF later today, and maybe it'll be web-ready by tomorrow.
Be
patient, my looplings, my looplets, my loopushkams.
Douglas Baldwin, coyote-at-large
coyotelk@optonline.net

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic
hallway where pimps and thieves run free and good men die like dogs.
There's
also a negative side."
--- Hunter S. Thompson