From: Bernhard Wagner [mailto:loopdelightml@nosuch.biz]
Sent: Montag, 16. Mai 2005 14:06
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RE: Live Looping Sequencer

I would suggest also looking at manuals of existing loopers:
http://www.electrixpro.com/files/pdf/manual_repeater_E.pdf
http://www.gibson.com/products/strings/echoplex/EchoplexPlusManual12.pdf
http://loopers-delight.com/tools/tools.html

and looking at software loopers around:
http://loopers-delight.com/LDarchive/200503/msg00354.html

Web interface nuisance:
GMX allows to connect to their mail accounts also via SMTP / POP. Check
their website how to configure your mailclient.

Cheers,
Bernhard
http://nosuch.biz