Re: surround looping

ableton live works quite well for live quad with the right audio
interface. the only drawback is lack of true quad panning, but
this is easily circumvented with creative stereo pans to speaker
pairs. works extremely well for my needs.
cheers
bruce

On May 20, 2005, at 12:29 PM, Per Boysen wrote:

> On May 19, 2005, at 9:46, a k butler wrote:
>
>> I'm all in favour of multi-channel sound, but I don't think there's
>> anything special in the 5.1 format.
>>
>>  andy butler
>

> I can see your point. Rather I'll be looking into using four speakers
> in the near future. The main reason is to produce two albums (DVD's)
> with some sort of surround sound. But if I can figure out an efficient
> quadraphonic live looping rig it would be great fun to try it out live
> as well.
>
> Greetings from Sweden
>
> Per Boysen
> ---
> www.looproom.com (international)
> www.boysen.se (Swedish)
> --> iTunes Music Store / / /
> www.cdbaby.com/perboysen

bruce tovsky
www.skeletonhome.com

"To know is nothing at all; to imagine is everything."
Albert Einstein