Re: surround looping

Per Boysen wrote:
> I can see your point. Rather I'll be looking into using four speakers
> in the near future. The main reason is to produce two albums (DVD's)
> with some sort of surround sound. But if I can figure out an  efficient
> quadraphonic live looping rig it would be great fun to try  it out live
> as well.

If you want to record multi-channel audio onto DVD's I think you'll need to
encode into 5.1.  You're not required to use all 6 channels, but if you
want it
to play back on an average home surround system, it would probably sound
better
if you did.  This site has some information on the process:

      http://www.tweakheadz.com/surround_sound_studio.htm

Jeff