Re: OT: ASCAP/BMI and music licensing

Truth to tell -- I received a fairly polite letter from ASCAP I think
about a band's site that I host that has their music on it.

I sent an equally polite reply back thanking them for their enquiry
<evil grin> and telling them that all the material was completely
original to the band.

I got a very polite reply thanking me for my time.

Very civilized really.  Just my one xperience, however.

--
     /t

http://ax.to ... extreme NY arts and music calendar