RE: OT: ASCAP/BMI and music licensing

I had been playing with my band for about four years
as a songwriter without receiving a penny playing
originals , and many times i was required to fill out
the GEMA (ASCAP) songlist.i called them once to find
out what was going on and since then ive been
receiving very nice checks,dont be afraid to call
them!
Luis

www.luis-angulo.com

Yahoo! Mail Mobile