Re: ZoeKeating in SF

i've got a lot of loopers delight email to read here... and i just
caught this. thank you for coming to see me play and thanks for the
review..!

on may 27th i'll be doing it again and receiving an "emerging artist
award" at the ArtSFest 2005 Arts Expo Gala. happens at the SF Design
Center, more details at www.artsfestSF.org.

right now i'm in NY where the weather is exactly the same as when i
left in April. weird!

loop loop loop, zoe