show: Fukadugalon, 26 May 2005, Raleigh NC USA

(List members Adrian and I are 2/5th of the show Thursday - we both use
multiple looping devices in performance. Thanks for reading. - Steve B)

"Fukadugalon, (foo-ka-doo-gaah-laan), n.

1. The use of music to communicate via birds and insects with
extraterrestrials.

2. The improvisational noise unit formed by Will Connor (BAAMPHF!,
Feraliminal Lycanthropizers), John Snead (Dreamscapes of the Perverse,
BAAMPHF!, Center for Transgressive Behavior [CTB]), Anthony Staton
(Soulpreacher, Subscape Annex), Steve Burnett (Subscape Annex,
Phasmatodea), Adrian Likins (Phasmatodea).

3. BAAMPHF! + Subscape Annex + Phasmatodea put in a blender set on
'Frappe'. "

Fukadugalon performs this Thursday night at a house concert at badgerhaus,
located in the vicinity of Crabtree Mall in west Raleigh.

Expect percussion both Western and world, Chapman Sticks and theremin,
and tortured dinosaur synthesizer.

Location: badgerhaus, located in the vicinity of Crabtree Mall in west
Raleigh. Contact burnett@pobox.com for directions.

Time: early. Doors at 7:30. Start at 8pm, ending by 10pm - 10:30pm.

Cover: None required.