EMUSIC Playlist #427 for May 26, 2005

EMUSIC is an electronic, ambient, and space music show, that airs each
at 11:00 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem, PA, 93.9 FM in
PA and Phillipsburg, NJ, 93.7 FM in Fogelsville and Trexlertown, 92.9 FM on
Service Electric Cable, and webcasting on the internet.

                    Show #427                    May 26, 2005

On this show, I concluded the month-long focus on the Atlanta Georgia-based
TouchXtone.  The Featured CD at Midnight was "EyeDrum and Beyond."

The Vinyl Starter was from the soundtrack LP "Risky Business" by
Tangerine Dream on
Geffen and Virgin Records, released in 1984.

I played the music of artists who will be appearing at the electro-music
Details and links are at the EMUSIC events page.

I announced the contest to rename EMUSIC.

TouchXtone -
Events - http://wdiy.org/programs/emusic/events.html
Rename EMUSIC Contest - http://wdiy.org/programs/emusic/rename.html

11:00 pm
ARTIST                  TRACK                    ALBUM (label)
======================= ========================
Tangerine Dream         Love On A Real Train     Risky Business
VA [Modulator ESP]      Transpatial              Awakenings 2005
VA [Fringe Element]     Breeding Facility        electro-music 2005 Sampler
                                                   (electro-music media)
ARC                     Arcturus - Part 1        Arcturus (DiN)
Conrad Schnitzler and   01.                      Mi.T.-CON 04 (none)
  Michael Thomas Roe
Cassiel                 Insidious Sedation       LISTEN/MOVE (Atomic City)

12:00 am
TouchXtone              Alien Radio On A         EyeDrum and Beyond (none)
                          Moonless Night
TouchXtone              Age of Desire            EyeDrum and Beyond (none)
TouchXtone              Du Chill 1               EyeDrum and Beyond (none)
TouchXtone              Solar Flare              EyeDrum and Beyond (none)
TouchXtone              Acid Wash                EyeDrum and Beyond (none)
TouchXtone              Your Brightest Star      EyeDrum and Beyond (none)
TouchXtone              A Perfect Future In      EyeDrum and Beyond (none)
                          Real Estate

1:00 am

 * = excerpt
VA = Various Artists (compilation)
++ = Advance CDR from Artist

On the next EMUSIC, I'll begin a month-long focus on Mark Jenkins.  The
Featured CD
at Midnight will be "Sequencer Loops" on the AMP label.

The Vinyl Starter will be from the LP "Ignacio" by Vangelis on EGG Records,
released in 1977.

I will play the music of artists who will be appearing at the electro-music
festival.  Details and links are at the EMUSIC events page.

Host of EMUSIC, an electronic, ambient, and space music show, Thursdays at
11:04 pm EDT (GMT-4:00) on WDIY 88.1 FM in Allentown and Bethlehem, 93.7 in
Fogelsville and Trexlertown, 93.9 FM in Easton and Phillipsburg and 92.9 on
Sevice Electric Cable.  Listen on-line to WDIY at http://wdiy.org and
click on
the LISTEN link or go directly to:
EMUSIC web site - http://wdiy.org/programs/emusic
To subscribe to the EMUSIC-on-WDIY mailing list, click on [Join This
Group!] at
RSS News Feed: http://wdiy.org/programs/emusic/rss/enews.xml
Podcasts: http://wdiy.org/programs/emusic/rss/EMUSIC.xml