pan pipes again/new album

I was putting together a new album when up came the thread about how the
pan
pipe synthesizer patch sounds inevitably New Age, and I noticed that I
used
some sort of similar patch on a song.  I had slowed it down and liked the
breathy percussive quality of it.
If I was making a list of my influences, the Baka pygmies would be near
the
top of the list and New Age music would not even be on the page. I can't
tell,
but I figure if anything a couple of the songs might sound like New Age
music
with hemorrhoids or New Age music that forgot to take its meds.

The album is just up at CD Baby - all the tracks have soundclips.
title: Map of the Sky
http://www.cdbaby.com/rpcollier2

Hope there is some enjoyment to be found there.

BobC

http://www.cdbaby.com/rpcollier
http://trundlebox.iuma.com
http://tinyurl.com/yuru7