RE: [BULK] enlarge your rack.....is this plain text yet

You made it! Pristine ASCII!

-----Original Message-----
From: Nemoguitt@aol.com [mailto:Nemoguitt@aol.com]
Sent: Samstag, 28. Mai 2005 20:44
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: [BULK] enlarge your rack.....is this plain text yet

sorry.....is this still html?.....interesting thread: interfaces,
puters,instantanious change, we have reached the end of daze for sound
manipulation, no we haven't this is just the begining, it's going to be all
soft-ware, no! hardware has come to a stand still.....i've no idea, i'm
just
thankful.....i love the expression "well in 20 more years" suchandsuch will
happen.....if it ain't plugging *myself* into a box i will be very
upset.....:).....i find i often lose faith in my loop and feel that i must
continue banging more sounds into it, almost as if, if your loop repeats
the
same way more than once you have failed.....perhaps madness lies in that
direction.....i think back 20 years ago and i never in my wildest
imaginings
whould have thought that i could "manipulate" sound the way i can today, i
still feel like a kid in a candy store every time i hit that big ON
button.....mic
p.s. let me know if i'm there yet.....thanks for all the help and donations