Re: Fill my rack!

Yes, I'd read that with great regret; I was looking forward to
hearing about their version 2... But they were simply a little bit
ahead of their audience, I believe. I hope the Receptor takes
off...and that it gets itself in sync with Reaktor. That, or
something like it, would be a powerful thing, to be sure. Reaktor's
already got the freshest sounding FX I've come across, and in an ever-
growing profusion.
dc