Re: Re: In search of a NEW effect --- was: Fill my rack!

"Did you ever see the Z-Vex Drip guitars? They had a Z-Vex Wah Probe built
into the guitar under the pickguard."

Back around 2000, my friend Mark Sullivan didn't wanna wait for such a
guitar, and he just velcroed his fuzz probe to his guitar. Not a
graceful-looking solution, but it worked  ;-)

~TimM