From: mark sottilaro <marksottilaro@sbcglobal.net>
Sent: May 31, 2005 3:47 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: In search of a NEW effect --- was: Fill my rack!

Good point, and that is why I LOVE my AirFX and KAOSS
pads.  However, to use either while playing guitar...
is difficult.  Wouldn't it be nice if such a device
was built into a guitar and available as some sort of
joystick or xy pad mounted right on the instrument?  I
had dreams of mounting a KAOSS pad like this, but it's
far too big.

Mark

--- Per Boysen <per@boysen.se> wrote:
> - Controller Interface!
>
> I'd definitely say that it's now all about
> Interface; better ways to connect man and machine
for intuitive interaction.