Re:Re: what about patchbay ?

If you want to do mods, the Behringer Ultralink isn't any good,
it uses tiny surface mounted components.
( I've not had problems with the sound quality, )

The Rane units (SM82) look easy to mod, and the schematic is downloadable
from their site.
...but beware, just putting in top notch op-amps in place of the standard
ones isn't always going to work. A better op amp will have a better
hi-frequency response, and may make the circuit unstable.
(although this probably wouldn't be a problem on a line mixer, as the gain
is v.low)

andy butler