FS: Gibson Echoplex & Eventide Eclipse

Pictures:
http://www.ericzang.com/sale/

Eventide Eclipse - latest OS 3.0. Excellent condition. $1450

Gibson Echoplex Digital Pro - latest OS Loop4, full memory. Excellent
condition.
$650.
(No original footswitch, but a midi foot controller is much better
anyways.)

All equipment from smoke free environment and never gigged out with.
Actual shipping cost will be added to the price.

I can accept paypal, money order, or COD. I have references. I will ship
worldwide.

(Paypal "credit card source of funds" purchases will need to cover the 3%
fee.
http://www.thefeecalculator.com/  Account transfer type transaction has no
fee.)

Pictures: