From: "Hartung, Kris" <kris.hartung@hp.com>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2005 8:40 PM
Subject: RE: Troubleshooting my EDPs and FCB....Again (factory reset
guidance)

Torstein - Before I get to working on my FCB, I'll post the parameters
that fixed my drift problems several months ago...haven't had any
problems since then....I use the TSR cable connect the two units via
Brother Sync, plus run MIDI out from one to the MIDI in of the other.

Kris

Parameter settings for both units, horizontal across the unit, left to
right:

Loops

MoreLoops=2L
AutoRecord=ON
LoopCopy=OFF
SwitchQuant=LOP
LoopTrig#=84
Velocity=OFF
SamplerStyle=RUN

MIDI

Channel=1
ControlSource=Ctr (FIRST CRITICAL SETTING, AS STATED IN MANUAL...could
be "not" as well)
Source#=36
VolumeCont=7
FeedBkCont=1
Dump=001  h
Load=001  -

Switches

RecordMode=tOG
OverdubMode=tOG
RoundMode=OFF
InsertMode=rEV
MuteMode=StA
Overflow=PLY
Presets=Pr.E

Timing

Loop/Delay=LOP
Quantize=OFF
8ths/Cycle=1
Sync=OUT (SECOND CRITICAL SETTING, AS STATED IN MANUAL)
Threshold=0 (THIRD CRITICAL SETTING, NOT IN MANUAL...NEEDS TO BE SET TO
0)
Reverse=[Shows No Setting]
StartPoint=[Shows No Setting, but "1" at the first LED]