Re: bose pa speaker thingie

On 8/15/05, loop.pool <looppool@cruzio.com> wrote:
> is distortion (damn, I'm just waiting to have my pseudo science blasted
>away
> here  by a post from Dr. Z.......:-(

Rick,

Ask and ye shall receive...Below I have copied a message received from
Dr. Z when we were having a discussion about surround looping back in
May. I have included the part of my message he quoted for context.

Cheers,

Jon Southwood

P.S. I never had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Z in person, just via
e-mails through LD or the occasional off-list continuation of
something started on LD. I was saddened by the news of his passing and
watched in wonder as my cynical view of the 'net as social structure
with the aftermath of that new (through my own reaction as well as the
many messages to this list). I just hope that someone close to him was
able to read all the wonderful messages posted in his honor.

OK, on with Dr. Z's take on multi-subs: