Re: Repeater viability... was: Re: Guidance In Buying First Loop Machine

Right, rumors aren't good.  I posted a copy of a message that Peter sent
a yahoo group.  It would be good if Peter himself would corroborate your
news.  Although he has made posts to the repeater group since Dec 6, he
has
not mentioned being in contact with Electrix.