RE: Fripp does Windows

You can actually 'lighten it up' with Windows Media Player's brightness and
contrast controls. What I found interesting is actually hearing the
difference between the acoustic sound and when you finally heard it from
speakers. Sometimes a few seconds later.
Also, the commercial Microsoft design team seemed a little creepy.

Dave Eichenberger