Listen to The AM/FM Show

THE AM/FM SHOW ON WMUH: <http://soundscapes.us/amfm>

My next stint on the AM/FM Show will be Saturday, January 14 at 6:00 am
EST (GMT-5), just a little under two hours from now when I will continue
the special on E-dition Magazine's sampler CDs.  The show's format is:
Phase 1: Electronic, ambient, and space music to bring you back from
"Beyond the Barriers."
Phase 2: Mixed bag of acoustic, electric, pop, New Age, or whatever
strikes my fancy.
Phase 3: Progressive rock from past masters to contemporary releases.

Tune in to WMUH Allentown at 91.7 FM, broadcasting from the campus of
Muhlenberg College.  I alternate hosting the show with Bruce.  When I am
at the helm, the show features electronic, ambient, and spacemusic at
the beginning, an eclectic mix of genres in the middle, and winds up
with Progressive Rock.  WMUH's web site is

Listen on-line to WMUH at <http://www.muhlenberg.edu/wmuh> and click the
REAL AUDIO link or go directly to: