De : Per Boysen [mailto:per@boysen.se]
Envoyé : samedi 14 janvier 2006 16:56
À : Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Objet : Gotta share this lucky recording :-)))

I really love the vibe that somehow poured into this Telecaster/
Mobius improvisation:

http://www.looproom.com/audio/mobjam2.mp3

When I was going to turn off the laptop I listened back to the three
Möbius tracks still looping and realized that "Hey, this is nice and
would be cool to keep". So I pushed that "Record Audio" button and
had a go at the three faders. When I heard the Telecaster guitar
sound looping back in HalfSpeed I almost thought it was a grand piano
in there! I guess it wouldn't have come out half that good (to my
taste) with a Strat or a Gibson? Anyway, I hope that someone finds
this short piece inspiring :-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.looproom.com (international)