RE: EDP and StylusRMX

 So, if StartSong commands just start the sequencer, and the following
frequncies of the midi clock determines the tempo- with Sonar as slave, the
tempo should change as it receives new tempo information as I mess with the
loop, no?
I am trying to figure out new ways to work with my EDP, and getting a
on the sequencer/EDP relationship is a huge part. I got the 'EDP as Slave'
thing figured out, but acting as the master has been a bit difficult. I
tried so far in Tracktion as well as Sonar.

Dave Eichenberger