Re: Looperlative demo online...

good work. a multi stringed bass seems to be very versitile for soundscapes.can you only get e-bow action on a few strings.i can oly get the b's to ring upon command on my 12 strings,well 11 strings to be exact(no high g).nice stuff.
                 scary.

Steve Lawson <steve@steve-lawson.co.uk> wrote:
Sunday morning at NAMM I filmed a looperlative demo for
SonicState.com - http://www.sonicstate.com/news/shownews.cfm?newsid=2648

first half is me playing and talking about the box, second half is
the inventor Bob Amstadt describing what it does.

Much fun. :o)

Steve
www.stevelawson.net - site
www.stevelawson.net/store/ - shop