Re: Looperlative Too Expensive?

Just for the record, the MSRP for the Looperlative LP1 is US$1499.  The
actual street price will be lower.  There is a batch of 25 units that will
be available in 4 to 8 weeks and the direct price on those units is
US$1199
+ tax + shipping.  Any updates to pricing will appear on the Looperlative
web page or forum.  I won't normally advertise prices on this list.  I
just
wanted to make sure that the information presented here was accurate.

Thanks,
Bob Amstadt