Re: Recording looping (was: Looperlative - Max Time?)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Per Boysen" <per@boysen.se>
> It's easiest in Mobius standalone version where you simply press a
> recording" button and start making noise. This will give you  one stereo
> file.

The problem is that you can't correct a mistake in this case.
I'm just a beginner that don't know the scales very well ;-)

> A more experimental recording concept is to only record your source
> input and the MIDI controller data. This will let you  "reconstruct" the
> looping performance aftwerwards.
 I also use a lot the "save all layers" in mobius. This way every pass is
getting recorded and I can also reconstruct the song afterwards,
the mistakes ;-)
The thing is that you need more memory to work this way.

Nouveau : téléphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! Découvez les
tarifs exceptionnels pour appeler la France et l'international.