From: "Michael Peters" <mp@mpeters.de>
To: "Loopers Delight" <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2006 4:16 AM
Subject: Re: Myspace.com

I've set up a simple Myspace page yesterday:

If you're on myspace also, please let's be friends!  :-)  if not, please
visit the page anyway!

The four tracks on my page are:

1. an excerpt of the ambient 1-hour-piece "Stretched Landscape #1" that
people might have heard on SomaFM Drone Zone

2. my granular synthesis remix of Centrozoon's 'Ten Versions of America'
(Bernhard Wöstheinrich: electronic percussion, Markus Reuter: touch guitar,
Tim Bowness: vocals)

3. the very etherial ambient 'Dawn of Life' from my 1998 'Escape Veloopity'
album - all sounds produced on sustainer guitar, EDP, and Paradis Loop

4. my granular synthesis remix of Christopher Orczy's ambient harmonium

Of course I'd be delighted to get some feedback!