Re: Do I need that EDP?

Just a reminder that with a laptop running Mobius and an Behringer
MIDI footcontroller, looping via software need not be a "desktop
task".  Many musicians around these parts have lately been abandoning
large (read heavy) piles of gear for a more portable laptop solution.
There are, of course, trade-offs, but like anything the pros & cons
must be weighed by the individual.  Many discussions along these lines
can be found in the LD archive.

Stirring the pot, :)
Todd