RE: Short loop fades more quickly than long loop with same feedbacksetting

Per said:

> One good thing with using feedback to fade out a loop is that you
> simply reduce the feedback a little and then you are free to
> do other
> things like looping on a different channel/looper while the first
> channel/loop fades out by feedback layer downscaling.

And this is different than fading a track or group of tracks while playing
or looping on others? I'm beginning to feel like we're talking about the
same thing with different words here....

> With Undo a feedback fade-out is not "destructive".
That does ameliorate the disadvantages of feedback.

> When I'm in a situation with long loops and short loops playing back
> together I can not use feedback to fade out all loops equally. So I
> don't. If I really have to fade equally I'll use hand faders
> and play
> instruments with only one hand for the part. Might be tricky.

Right.... Which is why "fade" on a multichannel looper makes more sense
than
feedback, if it's available. Still, we work with what we have, right?

Warren