Re: AW: Group of people looping. Is there such thing ?

On 3 jun 2007, at 13.14, Bill Trible wrote:
> Sounds good... what I want to be able to do is start/stop a
> metronome and mobius at the same time - could I do that in Bidule?

Yes. Set whatever VST plug-in you want to use as the metronome to
sync to Mobius VST, which you set to "sync master". Hold down the
right mouse button on the VST plug-in graphic symbol in Bidule to
open the drop-down menu where the syncing proprieties can be set.

per