Re: Laptops -dedicated to music only?

well, it doesn't quite work that way - the speed of the media being
used does not actually match the speed of actual RAM. I wouldn't
trust an audio application with ReadyBoost. It is a very cool idea,
but no one should be misled in to thinking that it is the equivalent
of adding more real RAM. And for systems with >1GB RAM there appears
to be no significant performance increase whatsoever, AFAIK.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ReadyBoost
Windows Help: http://preview.tinyurl.com/2dhs4g

cheers,
craig