Re: Civitas Urbanus (new album release)

Is Emule like BitTorrent?

If so, doesn't it depend on there being someone "seeding" the file.
i.e. someone who downloaded needs to leave the file available for
other downloaders.

Currently I'm seeding the ogg file on bittorent, but TorrentStorm
seems to be saying that no-one else is doing so.

andy butler
oh, nice music by the way Per, thank you :-)