Re: Ritardandi and accelerandi when live-looping.... any ideas?

On 11 aug 2007, at 18.47, andy butler wrote:

> I can imagine that the loop could be split into equal chunks based
> on the time sig, and then those
> chunks triggered at different rates to create tempo change without
> pitch change of time time stretching.

That's an interesting idea! We could use a certain "tempo fader" to
control up or down 10 BPB. Numerology has that and it's really good
to have a MIDI pedal (or any MIDI controller) to boost or calm down
the tempo during certain parts.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)