Re: Following Acoustic Musicians with Looper

The Repeater works well in this setup. You can either tap the tempo as you
play, and the Repeater will speed up or slow down accordingly, or you can
if I remember correctly) even have it sync to an acoustic bass drum track.
I never did that with the Repeater, but with a Quasimidi Sirius sending
i clock to a Repeater.

Other possibilties:
1. Make sure somebody who is able to dominate the tempo (normally, a loud
rummer) can hear your loop very clearly. At best, very loud in his inears.
I also played with a drummer who was very happy to look at the flashing
 tempo light of my KP2 synced to the Repeater.

2. Use loops which work well with tempo changes.

3. Learn to play very tight.