Re: Following Acoustic Musicians with Looper

The Repeater works well in this setup. You can either tap the tempo as you
=
play, and the Repeater will speed up or slow down accordingly, or you can
(=
if I remember correctly) even have it sync to an acoustic bass drum track.
=
I never did that with the Repeater, but with a Quasimidi Sirius sending
mid=
i clock to a Repeater.

Other possibilties:
1. Make sure somebody who is able to dominate the tempo (normally, a loud
d=
rummer) can hear your loop very clearly. At best, very loud in his inears.
=
I also played with a drummer who was very happy to look at the flashing
tap=
 tempo light of my KP2 synced to the Repeater.

2. Use loops which work well with tempo changes.

3. Learn to play very tight.

            Rainer