Re: Reply-to setting

Bizarre.  I do have my email program configured so that reply to is to my
email. I have no choice in this, otherwise, all my message would be
replied
to and sent to someone else besides me, including just normal messages I
send to private parties. This is a standard configuration setting.

So, is everyone using a custom configuration just to send messages to LD,
or
is their standard config working fine?

Kris