Re: Boomerang

In a message dated 10/8/07 12:22:02 AM, tomson.sowonja@cba.com.au writes:

Boomerang 3

tom.....mike nelson sent me some paper to pass out at y2k7 about the RANG III and the CHORUS*DELAY PEDAL (E-155).....it said something like an end of year DEC 07  RANG release, but you know how those predictions work out, the (E-155) max delay 2 seconds, is shipping now.....a small blurb on the RANG III used the "M" word, "the initial release may not have MIDI, but it will be added as quickly as possible and upgrading is possible via the internet. THERE will be no USB connectivity nor permanet loop storage.".....i'm just a friendly messanger and know nothing about nothing.....:).....i do know that i really want to get my hands on that puppy.....mike nelson and company are burried with the release of the CHORUS*DELAY PEDAL so i would suggest being patient about the RANG for now.....i told him he had better pick up the pace, or else!.....:).....michael

"Who needs a six pac when ya got a keg!".....scoots galore "THOUGHTS ON EXCERCISE"

www.ct-collective.com
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzepmeci/
http://www.myspace.com/klobuchar11

See what's new at http://www.aol.com