Re: WHAT DO WE LOOK LIKE

I'd favor Facebook AND Flickr, though Krispen's page ultimately takes care of festival now, doesn't it.

and it IS nice to see everyone...  again.

t.

On 8 okt 2007, at 14.23, Michael Peters wrote:
> good idea.
>
> Some of us are active in the Chain-Tape Collective, and have posted
> a photo.
> http://www.ct-collective.com/index.cfm?page=members

One idea could be to use www.facebook.com. We could have a LD Group
there to upload pictures. Actually, each group member's own picture
will automatically upload to the Loopist Group's "members index".
When I received a facebook invitation from UK loopist Steve Lawson I
thought it was "just another tribe thing" but half a year later the
facebook network exploded. With facebook you can set your own pref's
to block out adds and stuff that you find distracting. Something that
is not possible on for example MySpace. Many people talk about all
the "games" at facebook and how stupid that is, but you do not have
to install all those add-ons; you can simply use it as a super easy
communication window with built-in photo album.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)