Re: y2k7 mp3s

Ah, what fun. Okay, I'll reveal the secret. Track 1 below was recorded
mono
with just one AKG C1000. I started with two but I had cable problems.
Track
#2 is just the tiny, stock stereo 1/8 inch mic that comes with the M-Audio
MicroTrack recorder.  Heh heh....funny.  In fact, all the recordings from
Friday night, after that initial mono recording of Kaiser, were recorded
with the m-audio stereo mic. Saturday and Sunday were recording with
stereo
C1000s, once I figured out the problem.

I'm with Rainer. I disklike all of them (except for soundboard
recordings).
If I could afford it, I'd rather use some really expensive high end mics,
or
memory of the real experience, hearing with my own ears.

Kris