Re: 10/29 (tonight!): Tom Swirly presents: The Illusion of Maya

bummer... I can't make it Tom.... but keep sending these. I had a
blast with you last time.

Teddy

--
PS.
--
new videos of my hippy dippy dance trio weekly
mister shifty
--
Teddybut's song "My Country" is #546 on Neil Young's "LIVING  WITH
WAR TODAY" site
--
visit teddybut on my space
--

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long
plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die