RE: 'slow gear' effect

werid, i Just got home from a shopping trip in manchester today with a new toy
the behringer "Slow Motion" pedal.

its a volume envolope pedal  obviously modelled on the slow gear, it cost me £20 which is a rediculously cheap price for such a cool pedal.

no  verb or anything, just the variable attack speed and threshod to trigger the gate

Phill MyOneManBand

> Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 22:44:05 -0600
> From: highhorse@mhorse.com
> To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
> Subject: Re: 'slow gear' effect
>
> Let me provide some help for once...looooove this effect. In case you
> don't find what you want in software, Guyatone makes a pedal version
> that's nice and compact and, I'm told, sounds really good. Not pricey,
> either.
>
> http://guyatone.com/Sv2.php
>
> The original Boss pedals (which the SE-70 patch is based on) are hard to
> find and really expensive now. Note that the pedal is merely an envelope
> effector, it doesn't have any reverb or delay component.
>
> Daryl Shawn
> www.swanwelder.com
> www.chinapaintingmusic.com
>
> > Is there s/w that does a good job creating a 'slow gear' effect?
> > Not sure if this is a common term, but the so called slow gear effect that
> > I'm referring to can be produced by a patch on the Boss SE-70, and perhaps
> > other processors. It is a slow-attack, chorus-verb type effect that creates
> > kind of a volume swell and sustained sound.
> >
> > -Qua

Can you guess the film? Search Charades!