Re: AMENDED FAMOUS LIVE LOOPING ARTISTS

right on, Mech, don't know how we missed that.  We drink to you Richard!

T.

On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 9:22 PM, Mech <mech@m3ch.net> wrote:
At 6:26 AM -0700 4/23/08, Rick Walker wrote:

in our own community (and I include these names as people who seem
to be prominent in the community and/or people who have done a lot of work
promoting live looping by having larger looping festivals.   This is, of
course,  off the top of
my head.   Have I missed people in this list?   My apologies if I have.

Oh yeah, here's one that definitely belongs in the influential category -- just as much in recognized academic and journalistic circles as amongst the performers here: DR. RICHARD ZVONAR.

       --m.
--
_____
"the wind in my heart; the dust in my head...."

--
http://www.toddreynolds.com |:
http://myspace.com/toddreynoldsmusic |: