Re: Looping philosophy

Great. I do have access to an inter-library loan service. On the other side of the world so...might cause me some hassle but if thats the only road I'll check it out. Thanx for the extra info. Any further research been done into the looping nature of perception?
Been exploring the concepts of self-reference and the feedback loop nature of the world as related to an anthropologist investigating technology as a phenomenon in music/society etc...thin thread connecting it to live-looping but such is academia.
Anyway..looking forward to reading your work.

Byron