Re: best replacement for Digitech PDS 1002?

I wrote:

> You might look at a X series "Digidelay" I have one and its pretty cool.
> And cheap.
> http://www.zzounds.com/item--DGTDD
>
> Actually I just got it out and it does not have a mix control. It has an
> effects level knob. So once you
> make a loop you have to reach down and twiddle. Also if you step on the
> button to stop it clears the loop. No feedback. 4 sec loop. Its cool
> though tap tempo and reverse delay.

After playing with this again for awhile I remembered the (IMHO) best
feature of this delay. With any delay mode and tap tempo engaged I put the
feedback anywhere short of full, play and tap up to 4 sec.. Then twist the
feedback knob to 100%, this engages the hold function. You can play along
and it doesn't get added to the loop. Lower it to less than 100% and add
more. I had to add a knob extension to the feedback control to make a "toe
controller". lol

Jeff