Re: loop V

Well, it's not that Matthias is intentionally secretive :-)

Just that there's no point in getting excited over software that's
not finished (and tested) yet.

Raul Bonell wrote:
> lost that talk on LD.
> so then, no addons,
> just an emulator ..
>
> is going to do loopwindowing (which i love) matthias?
> or leave it, as mobius.
>
> just this one would make it worthy :-)

yep, loop windowing will be in there.

...but think about it
it's *software*.

so it's not going to be like having one edp,
it's going to mean having as many edps as your computer can handle.
All of them synced...or not.

...and of course each one is stereo.

...and sound quality is as good as your audio interface.

andy butler