Re: Juana Molina

I was particularly impressed with how great her voice sounded with a totally dry mix. Many singers disguise their vocal imperfections with reverb, chorus, doubling, etc.  On many of her songs, the mix on her voice is dry as a funeral drum, yet she is right on the money and in your face. No need to "Doctor up" her voice, by any means. I am not usually a fan or particular impressed by most popular or diatonic music of any sort, but I enjoyed her music.

Kris