RE: AW: elec gtr setup - to simplify

Jeff,

I'm afraid that you and others are assuming I am arguing against software
in general. I'm not. What I am doing is pointing out the relative merits
of each. There is definitely software that I will buy, and continue to
upgrade. But for some things, I prefer hardware.

For looping, I really want to use a laptop. But that comes with its own
set of issues that must be dealt with.

BTW, could you possibly approve my membership in the Mobius list? I would
be happy to paypal you some money if I actually use the software beyond my
initial evaluation. :)

-George