Re: Is looping an effect, a instrument or something else?

as I see it, its neither instrument nor effect, its a tool for
composition or improvisation
of course I tried many times to define it
its simpler today, as most people have seen it happening and you can
put a link to some video
my latest descriptions are on livelooping.org and aurisis.com, you are
welcome to grab them!