Re: more VG-99 questions

The older GK pickups were a little iffy, depending on the guitar. I don't
know about the latest GK3. I own a Godin Multiac Jazz, which I absolutely
love, and it tracks great.

I don't know about the VG-99, but MIDI tracking of the Godin with a Roland
GR-20 it very, very good. It takes a little time to dial in the
sensitivity for each string for best tracking, so out of the box it will
likely suck. I assume the VG-99 is the same deal.

As for the GKKITG3, it's definitely cleaner than a GK-3, but it's going to
cost $ and time to install, and once again, you might have a guitar that
it doesn't work that well with. That's the nice think about the GK-3, you
can move it around.

I really think the best option is a guitar that was factory-built to track
MIDI, like a Godin or one of the Fenders. But if you should want a GK-3,
I've got a brand new one I'll let you have at a highly competitive price.
It came with my GR-20, but I don't need it since I've got the Godin. If
interested, email me off-list.

-George