RE: New Member - Buying Advice and Opinions Sought

Sorry, Joe,

My Boss experience is with RC 20s, not 50s.

Did you guys get all the Harleys back out of town?

dave

Subject: Re: New Member - Buying Advice and Opinions Sought

Hello to all!

I am a longtime songwriter musician and neophyte looper. I just ordered
a Boss RC-50.

Dave, Thanks for the two tips below.  Do you have any other tips or
links for using the RC-50?

Thanks in advance,

Joe C in Milwaukee