Re: Best way to use EDP & tube amp w/out an effects loop?

Zak,

One solution is guitar into your vintage tube amp, mike that into the EDP
and run the output into something with tons of clean headroom like a
Fender Twin, or even something solid state, since you're real tone shaping
is coming from the vintage amp and you really don't want anything that's
going to break up or distort after going through the EDP.

Chris